We are currently looking for a Gallery Assistant to join the Henry Blogg Museum, Cromer.
RNLI heritage is defined as the story of our people and service since 1824. In order to protect and preserve our history, the heritage team collect and care for objects and archives and make these accessible through our museums to the public.
The impact you will make
This role will help us save lives at sea by engaging museum visitors with the heritage of the RNLI to inspire them to donate time or money.
What you will be doing
- Making visitors feel welcome.
- Chatting about displays with visitors.
- Keeping the gallery tidy and safe.
- Aiding with security and condition reporting on displays.
Find out more about becoming a heritage and museum volunteer
What you need for this role
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you
- Join an inclusive and diverse organisation
- Have fun, meet new people and join a motivated and enthusiastic team who are making a difference
- Learn skills and gain experience to enhance your CV
- Gain the satisfaction of giving back
- Training to fulfil your volunteer role will be provided and reasonable out of pocket expenses reimbursed